TOP 5 EXOTIC DESTINATIONS TO VISIT:
- Travelling is one of the most fascinating pleasures that man enjoys. Not only is pleasurable, it also gives some exposure to the outside world and insights on various traditions & customs. It is a popular belief that a Well Travelled man is a well learned man. We now bring you 5 exotic destinations one must travel in their lifetime:
- Islands always tend to be exotic. The chance to relax at waterfronts and good tropical weather would make islands the perfect destination for travelers. And Bali is one of the best among these tropical islands. From age old Hindu temples to the most happening party beaches in the world, Bali has it all. It gives you a great mix of culture & sightseeing with its great cultural showings & awe striking beaches.
- The very symbol of the Incan Kingdom, Macha Pichu is an ancient city built in the 15th Century in Peru and is now a UNESCO heritage sight. At above 2400 Metres above sea level, one would be stunned by the jaw dropping structures built by the Incans. A great panoramic view of the entire mountain forest is visible from the Citadel of this city. And a tour through the floating houses of the local people, on the Urubamba river is simple fabulous.
- Canada is not a very popular destination for travelers, which is quite a shock considering its natural beauty. Bay of Fundy is a perfect example of one such a place, which is barely known to many people beyond the Americas. Situated on the Eastern End of Canada on the Atlantic Ocean, this Bay boasts of the Largest Recorded Tidal waves in the World, with its extremes height reaching 16 Meters. During the low tide one can walk on the ocean floor.
- Not very surprisingly Fuji cuts it to this list. For decades now, Fiji has been heavy reliant on its tourism revenue and it’s no surprise that Fiji attracts so many tourists. Its soft coral reefs & exotic white sand beaches would prove too tempting even for the most hodophobic people. With a wide range of water sports like scuba diving, jet skiing etc. Fiji would be the ultimate destination for adventurous travelers.
- One may not associate the word Exotic with Germany, but they would be soon disproved once they set their foot in this town. A great mix of wonderful landmarks to visit & great place to relax, Baden Baden is world famous for its hot springs & attracts tourist worldwide as a Spa City. From the wilderness of the Black forest range to the beautiful medieval castles this city offers a great range of places to visit to its tourists.